Monday, September 17, 2012
Venue etc. for 16th EEC meeting at Dehradun
We have received following communication from our Dehradun Unit in connection with different information on 16th EEC (Extended EC) meeting to be held on 5th &
6th November 2012 at Dehradun:
1. The venue of the meeting is:
Dehradun – 248001
(Phone Nos.: 0135-2625489, 2624970)
Stay arrangements have been made at the venue itself.
2. The venue has been booked for the period from of 4th November to of
3. The venue is in between 3 & 4 kms away from the Railway Station; the autorickshaw fare would be around Rs.60/-. From ISBT (Inter State Bus Terminal) the venue is around 8 kms; the auto fare would be Rs.100/- approx.
4. In case of any need at Dehradun, any of the following activists can be contacted:
Shri Rishi Malhotra: 09456538799
Shri Ravindra Bachheti: 09412438104
Shri S.S.Pangti: 09837525583
Shri M.K.Joshi: 09412348770
Shri Sanjeev Singhal: 09358146040, 09461192238
5. A delegation fee of Rs.400/- (four hundred only) per delegate is required to be paid at the time of registration on 5th morning before start of EEC meeting.
6. All delegates must reach the venue latest by on 5th November. No delegate will leave the venue before on
6th November 2012.
7. All Central office-bearers are expected by evening of 4th November itself. There may be a meeting of Central office-bearers in the evening of 4th.
8. Zonal / Divisional Units which have not communicated the exact details of arrival and departure of delegates, are requested to convey the details immediately to the Organising Secretary, Shri Rajesh Dubey (email@example.com) under cc to the General Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Working President (email@example.com).