We have submitted a letter today, i.e.
3rd September 2012 to ED(P) demanding
revision in Daily allowance, lodging charges, transfer incidentals etc. The
letter is reproduced below:
The Executive Director (Personnel),
Re: Revision in Daily allowance, lodging charges, transfer incidentals etc
We thank the management for revising the amount of meal coupon from
1st September 2012. We would also like to bring to your kind notice
regarding the following issues, where we feel that a substantial revision is
- Revision in limit of re-imbursement of lodging
charges at hotels to employees on official tour: - This limit was last revised on
1st December 2008. Thus, a period of almost 4 years has elapsed.
- Revision in Daily allowance for employees while
on tour in
: - This limit was last revised on India 7th December 2010. Thus, a period of almost 2 years has elapsed.
- Incidentals allowed on transfers are meagre 400/- & 500/- Rupees only and have not been revised since 1986, these require substantial increase.
- Packing charges also need revision which has not been revised since considerable years. Further, we also demand that unpacking charges are also required to be paid to Class-I officers.
- We welcome the recent revision (on 21.08.2012) in mode of travel (Air travel allowed) on transfers for SDM & above, and also on promotion from DM to SDM. Feedbacks reaching us, suggest that officers desire that ‘20 days’ clause be removed from the circular. It may please be considered favourably.
We hereby demand that the above limits be revised and suggestions be accepted immediately.
Dr. S B SharanWP, NOINO