- Revision in limit of re-imbursement of lodging
charges at hotels to employees on official tour: - This limit was last revised on
1st December 2008. Thus, a period of almost 4 years has elapsed.
- Revision in Daily allowance for employees while
on tour in
: - This limit was last revised on India 7th December 2010. Thus, a period of almost 2 years has elapsed.
- Incidentals allowed on transfers are meagre 400/- & 500/- Rupees only and have not been revised since 1986, these require substantial increase.
- Packing charges also need revision which has not been revised since considerable years. Further, we also demand that unpacking charges are also required to be paid to Class-I officers.
- We welcome the recent revision (on 21.08.2012) in mode of travel (Air travel allowed) on transfers for SDM & above, and also on promotion from DM to SDM. Feedbacks reaching us, suggest that officers desire that ‘20 days’ clause be removed from the circular. It may please be considered favourably.