- AO Batches of 2005 & 2006 and ADM Batch of 2008 not considered for promotion.
- Wage-revision has become due on
1st August 2012. Management has not invited for discussions.
- No progress on the issue of One more option for pension.
- No recruitment in Class III & Cashiers. The burden of the same has to be borne by Class I Officers.
- In some divisions, Class I Officers are being selectively targeted on the issue of Excess & Wrong payments & are being pressurized to pay the amount.
- Compulsion of Property returns/DOPA/P-form.
- Subsidy in Mediclaim for Class I Officers is 2/3rd of the premium. For all others (including retired employees) the subsidy is 3/4th of the premium.
- In many places, Class I Officers don’t have adequate space to sit.