- One more option for pension:- We once again demanded that one more option should be given to the remaining employees. We also reiterated that this issue should be settled outside wage-revision. ED was positive on this issue & said that the management would be taking up this matter shortly with the government & all efforts would be made to clinch this issue.
16. Scheme of ex-gratia re-imbursement in High cost/protracted treatment of major diseases :--We pointed out the following:-
17. Granting of Metro status to Pune & considering Panvel as an agglomeration of Mumbai & treating it as an “A” class city: - ED said that the management was waiting for the gazette notification in this matter.
18. Subsidy on housing loan:- We pointed out that many employees have not got the subsidy payment since long & urged ED to resolve this issue at the earliest. ED said that the management was seized of the matter & it would be resolved very shortly.
19. Mobile handset re-imbursement:- While welcoming the benefit introduced by the management, we also demanded A) the starting limit should be increased to 10000/-. B) It should be paid to officers on deputation to other organizations. C) It should also be paid to all officers on probation. ED agreed to look into the matter.
20. PLLI:- We demanded that Corporation should pay 6% ex-gratia as PLLI. ED was not positive on this matter. We also demanded that the statement of intent should be known before the financial year & the parameters should be reduced & simplified. ED agreed to both the suggestions & said that whatever best is possible would be done.